NONG MINH VUONG, MSc
DIVISION: Research & Evaluation
- MSc in Public Health, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam (2015)
- BSc in Public Health, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam (2013)
RESEARCH AREAS: Health Policy and Systems Research; HIV/AIDS; Substance abuse and Chronic diseases; e-Health
APPOINTMENTS: Research Assistant, CDC project
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Incentive Prize at the Vietnam National University School of Medicine and Pharmacy's Scientific Research Contest. 2014
- Global Tobacco Control Certificate Program Scholarship. 2015. Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA
- Nhung Phuong, Bach Xuan Tran, Lu Y Hwang, Christine M Markham, Michael D Swartz, Huong Thu, Vuong Minh Nong, Cuong Tat Nguyen, Anh Hue Nguyen, Carl A Latkin, Damon J Vidrine (2015). Prevalence of Cigarette Smoking and Associated Factors in a Large Sample of HIV-Positive Patients Receiving Antiretroviral Therapy in Vietnam. Plos One 10(2).
- Tran BX, Nong VM, Maher RM, Nguyen PK, Luu HN (2014). A Systematic Review of Scope and Quality of Health Economic Evaluation Studies in Vietnam. PLoS ONE 9(8): e103825.