ANUN CHAIKOOLVATANA, PhD
- PhD on Clinical Pharmacy in King’s College, London, UK, September (2002)
- Doctor of Pharmacy in University of Illinois at Chicago, USA (2000)
- BSc in Khon Kaen University, Thailand (1996)
RESEARCH AREAS: Clinical Pharmacy
APPOINTMENTS: Pharmacy Practice Unit, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ubon Rajathanee University, Thailand
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- The Outstanding Young Researcher 2008 provided by Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Ubon Rajathanee University, Thailand.
- An Honored Research Scholar 2008 provided by an International TB Research Centre (ITRC) in Masan, Korea. The development of standard therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) in anti-tuberculosis agents, Masan, Korea. 13
- A nominee for WHO is WHO in the World 2008 provided by Marquis WHO’S WHO® Company. New Providence, NJ, USA.
- The Award of University Mobility in Asia and the Pacific-UMAP 2005 provided by Australian Vice-Chancellors’ Committee (AVCC): an international collaboration research project in Patient Profile & Monitoring related to CAL tools: Ubon Rajathanee University, Thailand & University of New Brunswick, Canada.
- Endeavour Cheung Kong Award 2005 provided by Australian Government, Department of Education, Science and Training (DEST), Australia.
- The Representative of UBU for the Collaboration of Acupuncture Course Development with Cheungdu University, China 2004
- Rufus A. Lyman Award 2003 for the Most Outstanding Published Article; Evaluation of Multimedia case History Simulation Program for Pharmacy Students. The award was honored by American Association College of Pharmacy (AACP) Committee.
- The Royal Thai Government Scholarship (RTG) 1996. The RTG scholarship was contributed for both Pharm.D and Ph.D degrees (6 years)